Mbbs full form in india | What is the Full Form of MBBS | Full Form MBBS – Today we will tell you what is the Full Form of MBBS and what is the contribution of MBBS in medical line. The full form of MBBS is Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery.
|MBBS FULL FORM||Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery|
MBBS is a specialized undergraduate degree awarded by medical colleges and universities. This degree is a specialized undergraduate degree in Medical and Surgical Medicine.
If we talk about MBBS we would like to tell you that Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery are two different degrees which are combined in one field and are rewarded together during practice.
The course duration of MBBS includes internship period which is approximately 5 to 6 years. High level secondary school students who have studied the world like Chemistry, Biology, Physics and English are eligible to apply for MBBS degree.
MBBS is considered to be one of the top courses all over the world and we would also like to tell you that a person who possesses MBBS degree legally turns into a medical professional.
What is the eligibility criteria for MBBS degree and who can do MBBS?
Let us now give you some more information about MBBS degree, first we would like to tell you that MBBS full form Bachelor of Medicine of Surgery. From this full form we are able to know that it is a medical line degree.
1. Individuals should also have been studying English as the key subject for their qualifying exam.
2. Students who have passed a higher secondary or Class 12 or pre-university qualification exam with the subject of Science, i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology.
3. As indicated by MCI (Medical Council of India) which is an MBBS authority, there are some additional eligibility requirements.
4. Besides, applicants must also follow the age restriction requirements, i.e. at the time of enrollment and they must have reached seventeen years.
What is the duration of MBBS
If you want to get MBBS degree then we would like to tell you that to get this degree you have to do 5 years graduation and 1 year internship, after 6 years you will get this degree 6 years to complete this degree Giving is mandatory.
It will take you 5 years to graduate and 1 year of internship will take you 6 years. After obtaining MBBS degree you will be able to practice in hospitals and other health medicine departments. If you want, you can also open your own hospital.
Who can do Mbbs Full Form & what is Required to get MBBS Degree
1. There is an age restriction i.e. the age of the students is between 17- 25 years at the time of enrollment. Whereas OBC/SC/ST students get age relaxation of 5 years.
2. Students with science background in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English are eligible to appear in MBBS entrance exam.
3. Last but not least, you have to appear for NEET-UG which is conducted by National Testing Agency to get admission for MBBS in one of the best colleges in India.
4. You need to secure 50% marks in higher secondary examination or pre-university qualifying examination, 40% for OBC/SC/ST criteria.
Top 10 medical colleges in India
1. All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Delhi
2. Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow
3. Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh
4. Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
5. Christian Medical College, Vellore
6. Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER), Puducherry
7. King George’s Medical University, Lucknow.
8. Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Coimbatore
9. Kasturba Medical College, Manipal
10. Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences, Delhi
FAQ’s about the Full Form of MBBS
Q1. What is MBBS stands for?
Ans. Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
Q2. What is the duration to complete MBBS?
Ans. It takes 6 years to complete MBBS with 5 years degree and a 1-year internship
Q3. What is the full form of MBBS and MD?
Ans. The Full Form of MBBS is Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery on the other hand the full form of MD is Doctor of Medicine.
Q4. Is MBBS difficult to pass?
Ans. Yes, MBBS syllabus is quite long you will find it difficult in completing the syllabus. You have to be consistent in your studies and also develop reading habits to make this process easy.
Q5. Is an MBBS a Doctor?
Ans. Yes, It is equal to a Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO) degree.
Also check These sites :-
Contact us anytime for Help and Support….
Tags:- Mbbs full form in medical, Full form of mbbs, mbbs full form in india